Two months ago I found out that I was going to Armenia. Now I leave for Armenia in two months, whoa! The only things I have done in preparation are to send in my passport/visa application and buy some clothes. I haven’t studied Armenian, sold my car, made a packing list or brushed up on my English grammar skills. I already feel unprepared, but lets be real here, I only have one month until graduation. I figured that I would cram everything Peace Corps related into May. Even though I know that will not give me enough time, I really just want to enjoy my last semester at UF. I am having the best year EVER and knowing that I will not see my friends and family for 2+ years makes me want to spend every minute with them. So with classes and the Peace Corps on the back burner, I’m ready to have a great last 2 months in Gainesville!
No comments:
Post a Comment