Applicant Timeline

Sunday, May 1, 2011

One Month To Go

In exactly one month I will be going to Armenia.  On June 1st I fly from Jacksonville to Philadelphia for one day of orientation with the other PC volunteers going to Armenia.  The next day we take a bus to JFK airport in NYC, then fly to Vienna.  We have a 14 hour layover in Vienna so hopefully I will have enough energy to explore the city! That night we depart Vienna for Yerevan, the capital of Armenia. 
In other news, I graduated yesterday from UF! Has it sunk in yet? No. I will be back and forth between Gainesville and Jacksonville for the next month so I still feel like a student. At least now I will be able to focus on learning Armenian and packing instead of studying for finals. PC Armenia sent us a great welcome cd with lots of pictures, Armenian lessons and most importantly advice on how to be successful (survive) the next 2+ years.  
Here is a picture of my family from graduation =) 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on graduating! I hope you're getting as excited for Armenia as I am!

    Random question... how do you make the tabs at the top of your page?

    Looking forward to meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelsey! Hmm I just looked and now I can't remember how... I think I clicked on Add a gadget and then added 'pages.' Then I created the Applicant Timeline page. Sorry if that doesn't help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Ashley. i am Rita from supercut and i wish you good luck

    ReplyDelete