Applicant Timeline

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Portugal!

I just got back from a weeklong vacation in Portugal and had an amazing time.  So amazing that I didn’t want to go back to Armenia.  I did much better adjusting to Armenia this time around than I did after Istanbul.  It helps that its warm and sunny now, and that I’ll be going to America in 42 days, not that I’m counting J More like desperately hoping the time flies by so I can see my family again.  Portugal was a week to recharge my batteries and visit a beautiful country.  I climbed castles, visited churches, and explored Lisbon until I couldn’t walk anymore.  I also did many American things, like eat at Burger King, and watch an American movie in English.  Hunger Games: Awesome.  I started rereading the books on the airplane back to Armenia.  Here are some pictures of Portugal:























No comments:

Post a Comment